Tuesday 26 January 2010

Paris - City of romance!

I thought I would share with you a review I'd written on trip advisor some time ago:

''Paris IS undoubtedly the most romantic city to go to, whether it is to propose on the top of the Eiffel Tower , cruise along the River Seine, or to stand on top of Montmartre Hill & admire the panoramic view ........every where you looked there were couples embracing or kissing. We went for a long weekend - end of November time and it was especially romantic.....with the atmosphere of the Christmas markets....


The best attraction is the Eiffel Tower ....which can be seen from almost everywhere in Paris


Shopping is expensive in Paris (with the exception of souvenir buying) - one thing I was not surprised about was paying almost £4 for a cup of filter coffee in one of the many riverside bistros.


The metro (underground system) was a very easy method of getting around the city, and covered the main popular tourist attractions ( La Grande Arche de La Defense, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue des Champs-Elysees etc) .


A perfect break for a couple or a honeymoon destination!!''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's too short!

I wasn't always a Francophile...to be honest I only started being one when I turned nineteen years of age. It began with my very first t...